Retail & Logistics
Roles: IT Delivery Lead (a.i.) / Sourcing Advisor / Transformations Coach
- RFP-based selection of and transition to a new strategic sourcing partner for application management services (AMS) within a first generation outsourcing program at a large Swiss retail group
- Successful transition and activation of application operation, support and maintenance services within Finance & Controlling (FICO), Real Estate (RE) and Human Resource (HR) applications (SAP and non-SAP) with the new external AMS provider
- Definition, implementation and adaption of a Target Operating Models (TOM)
- Organisational Change Management (OCM) and accompanying leadership / specialists coaching
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) / Document Management
Roles: Leading global IT Operations and IT-Strategy, -Processes & -Organisation
- Definition of a new global IT strategy & initiation of a comprehensive IT transformation program
- Implementation of “Quick Win” initiatives in the areas of operational processes (management of change, incident, Problem, Service Request …) & IT Cost Allocation
Roles: Heading overall customer relationship, leading global transition & Transformation, managing IT delivery
- Transition to and activation of a new global Electronic Workplace service delivered by a new service provider. Subsequent transformation (modernisation & optimisation) of the EWP services for approx. 65’000 users located in Italy, Spain and Latin America.
- Renewal of a full outsourcing service solution and the corresponding contract with a new service provider with subsequent transition and transformation in South Africa.
Role: Leading Digital Transformation
- Transformation of a mission-critical ICT infrastructure (mid-range systems) and migration of business critical
Applications to the new platform
- Establishing the overall transformation program governance and control, to accompany the targeted implementation holistically
Role: Leading Digital Transformation
- Complex application migration to private cloud environments: Approximately 550 business-critical applications in a 6-month period successfully migrated in waves
- Creating an effective program organisation, an overall program governance and control, management of
the critical business & IT stakeholders
Roles: Heading IT Operations Management & Coaching IT-Transformation
- Takeover of a banking IT infrastructure including transfer of 500 employees to the service provider, activation of IT operations Services and subsequent transformation / optimisation
- Stabilise the entire operations of the business-critical bank IT infrastructure in Austria and Eastern Europe
Public Services / Government
Roles: Leading Outsourcing Transition/Transformation & IT Delivery
- Comprehensive 2nd generation transition: Complete takeover and activation of all IT services (Data centres, workplaces, networks, applications, Helpdesk) for approx. 8’000 employees at more than 130 locations
- Transformation and re-organisation of the entire IT organisation for this governmental organisation
IT- & Telecom-Services
Roles: M&A Coach & interim CEO, global Practice Leader and Leadership Mentor
- Coaching and technical advice to the senior executive team on an acquisition and merger of two large IT service companies (M&A) in South Africa. Management of the acquired company as interim CEO during the integration into the acquiring company.
- Leading of a global organization for IT project / program management (PM) and for (outsourcing) transitions and transformations (T&T). Definition and implementation of a global standard PM and T&T methodology and worldwide rollout of the associated key processes and supporting tools.
- Career coaching and project-based mentoring for top program managers and senior line managers. Coaching in difficult professional challenges and turnaround situations, such as projects in crisis, difficult customer situations, etc.